Our website address is https://smmbeat.com/.
Our SmmBeat page informs about the privacy policies regarding collecting, using, and disclosing personal information. When you use our SmmBeat services, you make choices associated with that data. Our service uses your personal information to offer and build your website. By the SmmBeat service, you agree to your information’s data collection and accept these following privacy policies.
Information Collection & Use
We collect different types of information for several purposes to offer and improve our SmmBeat services to you.
Types Of Data Collection
1. Personal Information
When using our SmmBeat service, we may ask about certain personal identifiable information that associates or finds you. The personal identifiable information consists of the following aspects:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Cookies and usage data
2. Usage Data
We might also gather information on how the service is accessed and used, like usage data. In this usage data, you can add information like your computer’s IP address (i.e., Internet Protocol address). Also, browser type, browser version, the pages of SmmBeat services that you check, the time, and date of your profile visit, the time spent on these pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic information.
3. Tracking & Cookies Data
These are files with a small amount of data that may consist of an unknown identifier. Hence, cookies are sent to the website browser and reserved on your devices. The technologies are also used as labels and writings to gather and check information to build and analyze from our service.
You can direct your browser to refuse every cookie or indicate when a cookie is sent. Yet, if you do not accept cookies, you can not be using a few of our services from SmmBeat.
Examples Of Cookies We Use On SmmBeat
- Session Cookies: We use session cookies to remember your preferences and different settings options.
Use Of Data
SmmBeat uses the collected data for different purposes:
- To offer and maintain the changes on our services.
- To alert you about the changes to our services.
- To let you take part in communicative features of our services when you select to do so.
- To offer customer care and support.
- To provide analysis or helpful information so that we can build the service.
- To monitor the usage of the services.
- To check, prevent and address technical issues.
Disclosure Of Data
SmmBeat may disclose your personal information loyally such action is necessary to the following aspects.
- To follow with the legal obligations.
- To abide and defend the rights or property of SmmBeat.
- To protect or investigate possible misconducts in relation to the SmmBeat.
- To secure the personal safety of users of the services or the public.
- To support legal accountability.
Our SmmBeat service does not work with any user below the age of 18. We do not purposefully collect personally identifiable information from anyone below 18. However, if you are a parent or guardian, you should be aware that your children have offered us personal data. Please contact us! If we become aware of gathering personally identifiable information from children without parents’ supervision, we can take steps to remove the information from our servers.
By visiting this page on our website: https://smmbeat.com/